The Wisconsin Warehouse Association was organized as a Non-stock, non-profit corporation under the provisions of Chapter 181 of the Wisconsin Statutes on August 28, 1923. On November 2, 1966, the Articles of Incorporation were amended and restated so that today, the Association is organized for the following Purposes and Objectives, to-wit:
• To represent and advance the interest and welfare of the Wisconsin warehousing industry.
• To elevate and improve its standards and promote a better understanding within the industry and among the general public of its activities.
• To provide a forum for the collection and dissemination of statistical information and the exchange of ideas among its members.
• To advise members of legislation and regulation affecting the business.
• To improve the public image of our industry through a dynamic public relations program.
The Wisconsin Warehouse Association is overseen by an eleven- member Board of Directors and a five-member executive officer team.
2014 Events Calendar:
• Annual Members Meeting & Conference- To be Announced
All events to be held at Butte Des Morts Country Club in Appleton, WI. If you are interested in being a speaker at a WWA conference please contact Scott Selby at firstname.lastname@example.org.